1. This troops mission? To keep calm and soldier on. Yoga Joes will make everyone fall in love with yoga.
2. Practicing yoga makes kids feel empowered and now they can wear these feelings on their sleeve! Every purchase of Sudara’s “Little World Changer” clothes invests in job-creation and skills-training to empower Indian women who are working to forge a new life for themselves and their children.
3. Laurie Jordan’s Yawning Yoga is the perfect end to a long day. When your little pickles are feeling overwhelmed, allow Jordan’s rhythmic descriptions to guide them through a relaxing bedtime yoga routine.
4. Pack up your yoga gear in the cool State backpack! For every bag sold, another one is filled with school supplies and given to a child in need.
5. Ever wonder what happens to old yoga mats? Look down at your feet! These sandals are made from old yoga mats!
6. Cuddle up with this lovable Dog Tired Down Dog from Pebble, which has created quality employment for the young, illiterate women of rural Bangladesh.
7. Every Yawning Yogi needs a blankie to snuggle! With every Happy Blankie purchase, a blankie is given to a child in need.