Here is the Ultimate Fall Bucket List for Kids and Their Caring Adults!
1. Take a hike! For real! Get outside and check out the fall foliage, collect pine cones, acorns, and leaves!
2. Go pick apples and then make apple crisp!
3. Bob for apples (you will have tons left over from apple picking).
4. Visit your local farmers market and find out what produce is in season.
5. Make butternut squash soup (with the squash you bought at the market!).
6. Camp out in the backyard.
7. Make dinner together as a family.
8. Get in the habit of sharing one thing you’re grateful for every day (maybe during dinner).
9. Jump in piles of leaves.
10. Volunteer as a family at a local soup kitchen.
11. Take a fall foliage drive.
12. Visit a corn maze and try not to get lost!
13. Giddy-up! Go on a Hay Ride!
14. Carve pumpkins.
15. Roast pumpkin seeds.
16. Learn how to knit.
17. Watch “It’s The Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown.”
18. Interview your family’s elders and record their family stories.
19. Make your own Halloween Costumes.
20. Make pie.
21. Make an autumn-themed playlist!
22. Celebrate el Dia de los Muertos.
23. Read the Legend of Sleepy Hollow .
24. Make leaf art.
25. Celebrate Thailand’s Yi Peng Festival. Release lanterns into the night sky and make a wish!